New 2 This...

Thursday, 14 March 2013

                                        New To This!


  Hi, I'm your average teen book obsesser, you know the girl you see browsing the shelves, every week  mostly Sunday? I'm new to blogging, but I'd like to share my passion of reading, with you! I'll post pictures of the books I'm reading, book obsessed pictures, hipster pics and maybe a few fan fiction pictures.

   Some of my favourite books are, Cinder, Delirium, The Selection, City Of Bones, Clockwork Angel, The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent, Matched, Switched, The Summer I Turned Pretty, The Host, Wither, Tiger's Curse, and Unearthly.

  Please follow my blog, or whatever you bloggers do. It'll be worth it, I hope I can share my passion with you..

-Michelle :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!