Stacking the Shelves #3: July 23 (Supposed to be July 19)

Wednesday 23 July 2014


        Hey!

        I recently went on a mini-vacation (although my big one's coming up next month) and I didn't get a chance to do this post last Saturday. So here I am today! *waves*

        


              So here is where it begans....



                BAM. I'm sorry for making you tear up a little. Yes, I know they're gorgeous. *dreamy eyes* I haven't read any of these yet, but am going to ASAP! (The Bees was the last copy, OMG.)

                 

                  BAM, from the library. But I already finished 3/4 of them, except Somebody Up There Hates You. The best out of the four was obviously CoM, then September Girls, then Toxic. I hope that SUTHY is good!

                  
      That was my weekly haul! Did you read any of these and like them? What reads are part of your weekly purchase?
          

2 comments :

  1. Landline! Crown of Midnight!!
    Ahhhh, the library... so sad mine has such a limited selection of books in English and none of them recent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for LANDLINE. I need to read it ASAP!

    Aww... That sucks. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!