Top Ten Tuesday #1: Top Ten ASAP Summer Reads I Need To Devour

Tuesday 8 July 2014


   Top 10 Tuesday is a meme by Broke and Bookish, hosted each Tuesday, where bloggers list their top 10 in the chosen topic of the week.

 



     I'm so excited to do this! ^_^


     1. Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer


        Bam. The name and cover explains it all. But seriously, I feel like I'm one of the last people on Earth to read this. 


     2. A Game of Thrones, by George R.R. Martin


         I'm not normally into medieval high fantasy reads, but this show and book has been so raved about, that I feel like I just need to join the fandom. :)


      3. Midnight Thief, by Livia Blackburne


        I have a physical ARC of this, so those always need to be read. :)


       4. Fire and Flood, by Victoria Scott

  


        I don't know why, but I feel like I have to read this, even though I didn't like Victoria Scott's Collector trilogy too much.


       5. Nil, by Lynne Matson


          That captivating summary, though. :O



         6. The Jewel, by Amy Ewing

    


           Allure. One word. Explains my feelings.


         7. In a Handful of Dust, by Mindy McGinnis

  


           The first book was just amazing, and the sequel sounds good. Not too sure about putting it in Lynn's kid's POV, though.


8. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend, by Katie Finn


           Summer. Cute. Contemporary. Everything I'm looking forward for in a YA summer read.


           
    9. Somewhere We Only Know, by Cheyanne Young


  This idea is so beautiful and comes from a tragedy that means a lot to the author. I love Chey's books and this is surely going to be something special and unordinary.


           10. Rough Waters, by Nikki Godwin

   


    Loved the first heart-warming, gorgeous contemporary read, now ready for the second. Nikki Godwin is sure to please, as always!


                  -Michelle xoxo


8 comments :

  1. I've read numbers 1, 2, 4, and 8. Hope you enjoy them all!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! I am working my way through Game of Thrones right now!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! It's going to be difficult to choose which ones to read first! x)

      Delete
  3. Twilight? Wow, I remember that... It was so long ago! Hope you enjoy! :) And Fire and Flood looks interesting and I've heard nothing but good things about it! I'll need to get to it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! x) I remember when it was all everyone would talk about, haha! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Fire & Flood was a lot of fun! I read the Twilight series and loved it, even if the last book made me raise my eyebrows quite seriously. Game of Thrones!! Good time to start reading them, since the next book comes out next year! Not so long to wait now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouu! I'm glad that you enjoyed all of those! I'm so excited! ^_^

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!