Envy, by Elizabeth Miles

Sunday 27 October 2013

Title: Envy

Author: Elizabeth Miles

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: September 4, 2012

Publisher: Simon Pulse

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.90

Age Group: 11+





      After reading Fury in February, I just couldn't wait to read the sequel, Envy. I probably would've read it right then if I had it.

      Envy wasn't as good as the first. I guess I would have liked it better if all of the old characters were there, but the ending was fine in the first one. I mean, it was so unpredictable, I never saw that coming, if you know what I mean. :)

       So now, Elizabeth Miles has introduced us to a new character in Ascension, Maine, which is Ms. Skylar McVoy, who is determined to make new friends and forget about where her mother may be. But of course, to create a twist, the Furies have to get into this, and we all know that they are up to something, and that person might be Skylar, or just Emily as usual.

       I enjoy reading Elizabeth Miles' books because they always leave you hanging, leaving you wanting to find out what will happen next to the exquisite characters.

     





 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!