Poison Princess, by Kresley Cole

Monday 14 October 2013

Title: Poison Princess

Author: Kresley Cole

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: October 2, 2012

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.20

Age Group: 12+



  Hey, sorry that there's no photo, Blogger is going mad, literally. :)

   I expected Poison Princess to be much better, all that I was looking for was a new dystopian read, but I just got something... else.

   Evie Greene is beginning to hallucinate, and the only person that she could turn to is Jack Deveaux, a classmate that's a bad boy. Evie finds out that she's not the only one with these type of powers, there's another twenty two. Jack and Evie are about to find many unexpected things...

    Like I said, it could've been better, but it still was enjoyable. I mean I liked Evie, I thought that she was a good and likeable character, but I really disliked Jack. I found him to be a stuck-up snob that girls probably won't even fall for as much as the author really wants them to. 

     I probably will not pick up the sequel, but it still was a good read.
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!