The Distance Between Us, by Kasie West

Sunday 27 October 2013

Title: The Distance Between Us

Author: Kasie West

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Release Date: July 2, 2013

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.95

Age Group: 11+





   I found this to be a gorgeous summer beach read, I couldn't put it down until it was over!

   I need other Kasie West novels, the wait is agonizing!

   Everything felt very realistic, and probably I needed that around the time, I was reading many supernatural paranormal books, so this was a large change for my atmosphere.

    Xander was delicious, not that I ate him. :)  But I loved that it was rich boy against poor girl. That was really cute and I liked how Caynen didn't want anything from Xander, especially for him to spoil her proudly.

    THE D I S T A N C E BETWEEN US WAS FANTASTIC!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!