A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl, by Tanya Lee Stone

Sunday 10 November 2013

Title: A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl

Author: Tanya Lee Stone

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: January 10, 2006

Publisher: ??

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.56

Age Group: 12+



     I never expected this book to be as good as it was, I mean I found it in a bargain sale and was a quick choice to decide for. I just thought that it'd be one of those cheesy romance novels written in a poetic format.

     A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl was a very fresh and delicate read in my opinion. It was easy to read and easy to get into. It actually was hard to put down, I became very pleased with the outcome, thus, I found the novel to be very un-divergent like in my eyes, the two worlds were very similar, just fictional characters separated them.

     I liked how the story was split into three parts; and then how the protagonists disliked and weren't in favor of the perpetrator useless boyfriend.

     I had a very good feel to this plot and story-line, and I strongly believe that you will too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!