Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell

Tuesday 12 November 2013
Title: Fangirl

Author: Rainbow Rowell

Rating: 4.5 stars

Release Date: September 10, 2013

Publisher: St. Martin's Press

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.27

Age Group: 12+








     Okay, so now I see why everyone is obsessing over Rainbow Rowell and her latest novel, Fangirl.

     I'm a part of many different fandoms, from the Nerdfighters, to the Tributes, and I never really heard the whole big story of another fangirl and their fandom. I guess now that I've witnessed a fictional way of fangirlism, I'm definitely proud of my own.

     I believe that the characters are why I loved this story so much. They were so real, and fictional at the same time, it wasn't hard to fall in love with them from the start. 

     A lot of people don't understand what kind of feelings that fangirls have, and Rainbow Rowell definitely knew the perfect definition, and truly expressed it throughout the whole novel.

     After Eleanor & Park, I just couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. Rainbow creates a world for us readers that no author has ever done before, you feel connected, like in an aura, and you can't get out until the whole chaos is over. 

      Is it just me, or is Simon Snow oddly similar to Harry Potter? Just saying, I don't know if I would become part of this fandom, but I'd sure like to read the fan fiction, especially Cath's.

      Okay, let me just say that Fangirl is an absolute piece of literature that is truly perfection, like it has no flaws. Definitely one of the best of 2013, put this on your Christmas wish list!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!