Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen

Saturday 16 November 2013

Title: Sense and Sensibility

Author: Jane Austen

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: 1811

Publisher: Spindler

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.03

Age Group: 12+






   I read this book for a specific reason, because I need to brighten up my use of language for a special test that I have to take. Sure, the language was good, but I didn't seem to pick up on it. The language and the characters were the only thing that I really enjoyed.

   Pride and Prejudice had the exact same rating as this one, and for the same reason. They both were too boring, and hard to get into. I can see why it is a classic, but I didn't seem to get right into it. Maybe I'll pick it up in the coming years again, when my knowledge broadens, but for now, this wasn't really my type.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!