Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Ender's Game

Author: Orson Scott Card

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: October 1, 2013 (first published in 1977)

Publisher: Tor Science Fiction

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.28

Age Group: 11+






  I never thought that I would enjoy this story as much as I did, on November 1, it came out in theatres, and to tell you the truth, I enjoyed the movie more, it answered more questions than the book itself.

   Orson Scott Card was really young when he wrote this book, and that's phenomenal because it was great, and I couldn't have asked for better.

   Definitely reading the next one!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!