Spells, by Aprilynne Pike

Friday 15 November 2013

Title: Spells

Author: Aprilynne Pike

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: May 4, 2010

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.99

Age Group: 11+






    I really enjoyed reading all of Aprilynne Pike's books, but to tell you the truth, I had very low expectations on this one for some reason, but it actually ended up very well written and interesting.

   Faeries are a subject that I don't happen to enjoy reading about so much, but Aprilynne Pike has made the category seem very absorbing and captivating.

  I haven't read the first book in the four-book series, but the author has done a well job letting/reminding us readers what happened in the first book to have us a little more understood.

  Laurel was a good character, but I feel her immaturity and unable to know what she wants, which I understand, but hopefully she will grow stronger in the next two books so she can become a faery and live in the Avalon, hopefully.

   TEAM DAVID ALL THE WAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!