Because It Is My Blood, by Gabrielle Zevin

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Because It Is My Blood

Author: Gabrielle Zevin

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: September 18, 2012

Publisher: BYR

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.91

Age Group: 12+






      Reading the sequel of the Birthright trilogy just made me squeal in excitement and enjoyment. I adore this series so much, also because it's so unique from other dystopian tales like Divergent, by Veronica Roth or Matched, by Ally Condie. This one was like no other.

      After all of the chaos that happened in the first book, I couldn't to find out what would happen next in the Anya's world. After I finished it, I can tell that this one was more of a refreshment, just the one that was before more action happened and would cause a twist to revolve.

      Anya was even more independent in this novel, and I adore that about her. She doesn't rely on anyone to help her out, and she believes that she can handle things out on her own.

       I imagine what could happen next, I'm beginning to shake in thought of it because it's too good to be true, Anya's world is about to take action, and I can't wait to see what will happen, and if what I imagine will actually happen.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!