Beta, by Rachel Cohn

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Beta

Author: Rachel Cohn

Rating: 5/5 stars

Release Date: July 2, 2013

Publisher: Disney-Hyperion

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.56

Age Group: 12+






    For a long time, I was looking for a 5 star book to read, and guess what? I finally found it, and I am longing for more. I never expected it to happen, but it did. Science Fiction is my new favourite genre!

   Beta was just unstoppable, phenomenal in words. I was just shocked with the outcome. The world was just so realistic and favourable in what some of us think the world is eventually going to become.

    Clones are something that I haven't read much about, and Beta was a novel that introduced me to the whole genre. 

      Elysia was a fantastic heroine/clone. She was very optimistic and could handle her own situations very fondly and accurately. 

      I can't wait for the sequel, Rachel Cohn has created an atmosphere that many teens will be raving about.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!