Hidden, by Sophie Jordan

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Hidden

Author: Sophie Jordan

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: September 12, 2012

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.90

Age Group: 12+







     The Firelight trilogy caught my eye when I first saw the books' cover. So addicting, it was calling my name in chants. As soon as I knew it, I finishing the first two books, wanting more. I was sad to see that Hidden was the ending, but I liked how it did end, though the books itself wasn't like the others, that's for sure.

      Jacinda has definitely "grown up" since the first novel, but I'm not sure if she was the heroine that I'd like for her to become. She had her flaws and mistakes in the books, but I'm not sure if she's someone who I'd visualize living in our reality because of her personality.

       The love has definitely grown stronger between Will and Jacinda, I could see Will as her soul mate, because of all the risks he took for his gal. 

        I will always remember this series as the one that introduced me into loving dragons. It's where it all began, and let me tell you this- I can't wait for more from Sophie Jordan. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!