Huntress, by Malinda Lo

Sunday 10 November 2013

Title: Huntress

Author: Malinda Lo

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: April 5, 2011

Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.78

Age Group: 11+




   I favorably disliked Ash, also by Malinda Lo, so I had a feeling jointing in me that told me that I wouldn't be much in fond of this novel either, and I guess that my belief was correct.

   You could say that Huntress was just a prologue to the whole Ash story, and therefore, what one of the protagonists did before they met each other.

   The story line and the characters in the beginning were interesting, but once we flew to the middle, I became very bored with the whole concept. It kind of reminded me of Mulan, and thus I didn't seem to feel for it, and probably won't be reading any other Malinda Lo novels.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!