Until the End, by Christopher Pike

Sunday 24 November 2013

Title: Until the End

Author: Christopher Pike

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: August 30, 2011

Publisher: Simon Pulse

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.01

Age Group: 12+





   I've heard many things about Christopher Pike, and his genre of books. I was lurking for a thrilling, mysterious read, so I decided to pick this thick one up. But, the thing is, I didn't get a thrilling mysterious book, I just got some drama that was all clumped together to create one large novel. I'm going to give the author one more chance after this, and that's it.

    The characters in my opinion were nothing special. They just were some simple humans basically. This wasn't a crime novel, nor a thriller, I can't seem to put this in one category, it's just on my read list, and just there.

     Meh. :/

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!