Fire With Fire, by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Fire With Fire

Authors: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: August 13, 2013

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.18

Age Group: 12+






     I have to say that I think that Burn For Burn was better than this one, more drama and action revolved, so readers probably would agree with me on that concept. 

    In Burn For Burn, I think that the story revolved more around Mary, because the whole chaos started because Kat and Lilia were trying to help Mary and get revenge on the people that did things to each of them. Now this one had a greater focus on Lilia I think, I just remember most of the things involving her.

    Don't get me wrong, Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian did a great job with this one, it's another great read added to my shelf, but it could've been a teensy bit more abstract, more eye-catching and worth it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!