My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, by Rachel Harris

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century

Author: Rachel Harris

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: September 11, 2012

Publisher: Entangled Publishing

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.87

Age Group: 12+






   I only have read a few novels about time-traveling, so this one really was the start to it all. I enjoyed the whole lesson and moral of this story, but didn't end up as one of my favourites, and I probably won't decide to read the sequel. 

  The characters were okay, but the way they spoke, I mean in words, sounded too good to be true, and fake. When readers read books, they like to be able to visualize what is happening, and to be able to live the dream, basically. I feel that this story didn't do that at all to me. No shivers, no squeals, nothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!