Long Time No Hear?

Friday 15 November 2013

 Hey everyone. I feel that it's been forever since I actually posted something other than a review, and my book knowledge has expanded very much since then. I'm currently in school, so the reviews have been hard to keep up with, but I've managed in the past week, and I promise myself to write the review for the book I finished reading absolutely right after I finished it, because then the reviews eventually begin to pile up on top of each other, and then writing the reviews are another thing that I have to be thinking about, not that it's a bad thing, but you understand. Hakuna matata, I'm not leaving you, don't worry.

   So, Christmas is coming up very soon! 39 more days and counting, I know that I have a lot of books on my list, from Starters, by Lissa Price, to the next books of the Hereafter trilogy, by Tara Hudson. I always am super excited for Christmas because I end up receiving a HUGE pile of books by the end. :) 

   I was reading a lot of books that upset me about a week ago, like I couldn't find the 5 star one that I was looking for! But I'm lately finding a lot that are worthy to be on my favourites list, so that's a good thing, right?

  I like talking to you guys, even though I'm not 100% sure who I'm talking to, so I want to hear about you. Who are you, and why do you enjoy reading these beautiful things that we are so grateful to have in this world, called books?




Michelle :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!