Seven Minutes in Heaven, by Sara Shepard

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Author: Sara Shepard

Rating: 5/5 stars

Release Date: July 30, 2013

Publisher: HarperTeen

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.23

Age Group: 12+





    By far, this Lying Game novel was the best yet. We finally got to find out all of the answers, and why they happened. Sara Shepard has created perfection right in our hands. 

   I feel that Emma has gone through so much, and that the whole story should end eventually, unlike the Pretty Little Liars series, who is still going on, this one ended at the sixth book, the perfect length.

   I was super surprised with how the whole thing ended, and who really was Sutton's killer. The whole thing though did have a happy ending, and the few last words caused tears to form in my eyes, which doesn't happen very often.

   This series was very rebellious, and different from others. I don't read a lot about twins and how they can be apart and together, so when a new book from this series came out, I was left craving for more every time.

   I don't think I would watch the TV show, especially because of the actors, in my opinion they don't suit the characters very much. But, I loved this series so much and will never forget it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!