Who I Kissed, by Janet Gurtler

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Title: Who I Kissed

Author: Janet Gurtler

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: October 1, 2012

Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.84

Age Group: 12+





    Janet Gurtler is an amazing author, with amazing protagonists who rule the story. I feel that Sam probably was the worst one though, overall, but the storyline and main idea was just truly phenomenal.

     Okay. So when was the last time that you read a book about peanut allergies? Huh. huh? Probably never, and I believe that Janet has created an astonishing idea, and I love where the whole thing comes from, from what she hopes will never happen to her son, who also has a peanut allergy.

    Sam wasn't what I expected, and she's probably the reason why I dropped my personal rating of this book down one star. I just... didn't like her. Like I feel that she made the worst decisions, and seriously needed extra help even though she did seek it in a way. She felt that she didn't need it, but I think she did because come on, she basically killed someone. Ugh, it just makes me frustrated to think about.

      I can't wait for more...


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!