Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: Shadow and Bone

Author: Leigh Bardugo

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: June 5, 2012

Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.11

Age Group: 12+




    I expected this to be very similar to Game of Thrones, you know medieval and that kind of stuff? I guess that it was kind of like that, but the main problem was that the whole concept didn't mean anything, or interest me at all.

    I just thought that this was okay. Not the best, but certainly not the worst book I've read. I'm definitely not reading the next book, that's for sure.

    Alina was a very unpredictable character, I didn't really like her much. She didn't know how to be a "character." 

    I don't have much to say about this, it's complicated. Hopefully, you catch my drift. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!