The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinnette, by Bianca Turetsky

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette

Author: Bianca Turetsky

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Release Date: September 18, 2012

Publisher: Poppy

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.60

Age Group: 11+




   After reading "The Time Traveling Fashionista," I couldn't wait to pick up the sequel. It's been a long time, but Bianca Turetsky did a fantastic job bringing me back into the story.

 I may say this- I liked the first one more than this, but they were both enjoyable, and that's all that matters, right?

 In the beginning, I thought that Louise's friend was Marie Antoinette, and that she was also a time-traveling fashionista. Phew, that would be really cheesy and scandalous, with all of the drama that would occur.

 It was a light read, and the best read that I have read in quite a long time. I can't wait for more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!