What Santa Got Me For Christmas...

Wednesday 25 December 2013
   Hi everyone!

I'm sorry it's a little too late... but, Merry Christmas to you all! Wishing you a 
year full of good health, happiness, and of course, books!

This is going to be a really quick post, so don't expect too much.

These are my gorgeous books what I got for Christmas!


Some of the ones that I was so happy with were, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell,
Confessions of a Private School Murder, by James Patterson, These Broken Stars,
Crewel, Just One Day, Perfect Ruin, Asylum and many more.

And then.... I got a Macbook Air that I'm currently using to blog with! It's
so easy to use and is perfect for blogging and reading off of. I will begin to vlog
on Youtube soon!




Signing off,

Michelle

Merry Christmas and to those Canadians,
have a fun time battling out those crowds tomorrow
during Boxing Day!


1 comment :

  1. http://www.goodreads.com/blog/show/424-what-makes-you-put-down-a-book

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!