Keeping Secrets, by Alyson Noël

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: Keeping Secrets

Author: Alyson Noël

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: June 5, 2012

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.71

Age Group: 13+





   So I decided to give Alyson Noël another chance with her chick-lit books, and I found it to be... interesting. I decided that I'm going to review both novels separately, since there's two novels in one volume, and then do a mash-up thing.


Saving Zoë:

 This was the second book in the volume, and it ended up being my favourite, I'd probably give it a 4/5 star rating. I've never dealt with a murder/chick-lit book at the same time, so this definitely was a first, and I enjoyed it.

   So we have Echo and Zoë, two sisters who both hide a lot of secrets. When Zoë tragically dies, Echo is on the run to find out what happened, and as she gets closer in finding out, she also has to deal with her own life.

   Echo was the detective for me. I really ended up liking her.


Faking 19:

  So this is the one I didn't like. I would give it a 2/5 star rating.

  So this main character, Alex, is unsure about who she is, and has her unpredictable grades to go along with the whole chaos situation.

   I really don't feel like talking about this one, but let me say, I just didn't like it. Bleh.



  So both equal a 6 star rating, which isn't possible, so I divide by two to make it fair, 3 stars. Got it?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!