The Queen of Kentucky, by Alecia Whittaker

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: The Queen of Kentucky

Author: Alecia Whittaker

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: January 2, 2012

Publisher: Poppy

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.74

Age Group: 12+




    The Queen of Kentucky was fantastic! I was in the mood for a chick-lit good read, after all of those dark novels that weren't really my type of books. 

    It reminded me of Mean Girls, the movie, except for a little less drama and romance. The storyline was also about finding yourself and what you can accomplish. 

    Ericka was very sure of herself. She knew what she wanted to do in life, and her pretty little head was very organized.

     It was a great stand-alone novel that made me laugh at times, and made me realize how close it is to real life.

     I need more country novels by Alecia Whittaker, ASAP.
     
     
    

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!