Such Wicked Intent, by Kenneth Oppel

Monday 16 December 2013

Title: Such Wicked Intent

Author: Kenneth Oppel

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: August 2012

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.05

Age Group: 11+






   I loved the first book, The Dark Endeavour, but I found this one to be much worse and more boring. To tell you the truth, the author should've ended the book where it left off in the first book, even though it was sad and upsetting for some readers.

  So here we have the story that leaves off from the first book. Victor, Henry, and Elizabeth are all fighting for what they want. I won't give out spoilers here. They eventually create a body, and that's why this is a prequel to Frankenstein, you get it?

  I was barely fonded with what the book became of, I expected so much better from this wonderful series. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!