The Butterfly Clues, by Kate Ellison

Thursday 12 December 2013

Title: The Butterfly Clues

Author: Kate Ellison

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: January 8, 2013

Publisher: EgmontUSA

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.62

Age Group: 12+





  Wow. That was good, I was really surprised with the outcome. In one way or another, I expected perfection, but then I also expected really bad things. It actually ended up being somewhere in between, both good and bad, like yin and yang.

     So here we have Penelope, who has recently dealt with her brother's death. She is a antique collector. When she finds a necklace with a butterfly on it that once belonged to a murdered girl, she goes out to search for more...

      I enjoyed this, but I found that I was looking for more, perhaps some drama and romance. I really didn't get that from this book.

      

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!