Empty, by Suzanne Weyn

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: Empty

Author: Suzanne Weyn

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: October 1, 2010

Publisher: Scholastic Press

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.21

Age Group: 12+





   When I first read the summary of this novel, I was definitely hooked in. This was a dystopian tale that was much more different from the rest, and really made me think- what would happen if this was real? Would everything happen the way it did, or will it be the complete opposite? If you know me, you'd know that I like to think when I read books.

  Okay, so this whole novel is about what would happen if there were no more fossil fuels in the world. It's basically a catastrophic event that is occurring all over the world, and is causing super-hurricanes to form and blast through unusual areas. People are beginning to look for oil in Alaska, a definite unreal place. Everyone is fighting for their survival, and here happens to be a few teenagers lives through the journey and events.
  

Suzanne Weyn was a fantastic author. Her words caused you to melt into the story and into the characters. 

  The cover is also convincing, don't you agree?

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!