Pushing the Limits, by Katie McGarry

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: Pushing the Limits

Author: Katie McGarry

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: April 30, 2013

Publisher: Harlequin Teen

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.16

Age Group: 12+





   When I read the summary of this, I didn't know if it'd end up being a paranormal novel, or just a contemporary novel, but I got more of the contemporary thing by the end, which I didn't mind. I didn't read any reviews on this before, I just basically bought it, and hid it in the back of my shelf for a few months, so I never really heard much about it except for the fact that it was some strong romance going on here, and I definitely agree. The romance was sexy, and stunning.

    So we have Echo Emerson is a popular girl who has everything, including a hot boyfriend, but she goes to an outsider quickly, with an ever hotter boyfriend, who just happens to put scars on her arms. 

   This basically is the journey of Echo becoming who she is at the end of the book, and building up her relationship with Noah. I loved them both, and I can't wait for the sequel. I found this similar to Sarah Dessen, but with a more sexier and fiercer plot.

     Loved it. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!