Shadowland, by Alyson Noël

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: Shadowland

Author: Alyson Noël

Rating: 2/5 stars

Release Date: September 24, 2010

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.67

Age Group: 12+





  Ugh. I expected much better with this series, come on! I'm looking for that 5 star book, but I haven't found it yet. Is my taste changing in books, or are the books that I am choosing to read just bad choices? 

  Shadowland was again, a disaster by Alyson here. I don't think I'm going to give her another chance with this series anymore, every book just got worse and worse every time.

  Here we have Ever breaking the curse after her and Damon are separated.

  What a surprise, Ever again is doing something to save her relationship with Damon, wow!

  I guess you could see why I dislike this series so much now. It probably should've stayed as a stand-alone novel or I shouldn't have picked up the second and third novel. -_-

   


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!