Trapped, by Michael Northrop

Tuesday 31 December 2013



Trapped, by Michael Northrop

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary

Other Michael Northrop Books

Rating: 3/5 stars

First Line: "We were the last seven kids waiting around to get picked up from Tattawa Regional High School."









Goodreads Summary: "The day the blizzard started, no one knew that it was going to keep snowing for a week. That for those in its path, it would become not just a matter of keeping warm, but of staying alive. . . .

Scotty and his friends Pete and Jason are among the last seven kids at their high school waiting to get picked up that day, and they soon realize that no one is coming for them. Still, it doesn't seem so bad to spend the night at school, especially when distractingly hot Krista and Julie are sleeping just down the hall. But then the power goes out, then the heat. The pipes freeze, and the roof shudders. As the days add up, the snow piles higher, and the empty halls grow colder and darker, the mounting pressure forces a devastating decision. . . "


Review:




I wish that I could speak to books,  because this is so true, I'm heartbroken. :(


  •  Trapped sounded like the perfect winter-holiday book to read over the break, and when I read the summary, I realized that I really wanted it. 
  • In the beginning, I really enjoyed it, the characters were very chill and were calm and I liked all of their personalities.
  • I expected the whole story to be a little more detailed, and I would've liked it if the whole survival thing would've been more realistic, it was a little cheesy in my opinion.
  • Afterwards, I really got bored with this, even though the book was really short. It wasn't fast-paced at all and I thought that I'd really like it. I know that I'll never ever pick it up again, it got me upset.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!