The Fairest Beauty, by Melanie Dickerson

Saturday 7 December 2013

Title: The Fairest Beauty

Author: Melanie Dickerson

Rating: 2/5 stars

Release Date: January 8, 2013

Publisher: Zondervan

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.81

Age Group: 12+





          I wanted to read this book for a few reasons- the cover (it's plain gorgeous), and the summary. I love fairy tale retellings, so I couldn't wait to eat this one up, just like an apple. (hehehe, get it?)

       But I didn't really end up enjoying it much. The author didn't really pull me in as different authors do with their books, I have too many to name.
     
       I've been finding that lately I haven't been reading that many good books. What's going on with these authors? Helloooo wake up!

       Hopefully one day I'll pick up a book that has a retelling of Snow White again, and it will be much better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!