Prodigy, by Marie Lu

Monday 23 December 2013

Title: Prodigy

Author: Marie Lu

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: January 29, 2013

Publisher: Putnam Juvenile

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.31

Age Group: 12+





  Goodreads Summary: Injured and on the run, it has been seven days since June and Day barely escaped Los Angeles and the Republic with their lives. Day is believed dead having lost his own brother to an execution squad who thought they were assassinating him. June is now the Republic's most wanted traitor. Desperate for help, they turn to the Patriots - a vigilante rebel group sworn to bring down the Republic. But can they trust them or have they unwittingly become pawns in the most terrifying of political games?

   After Legend, I needed more. I couldn't wait for Prodigy. Marie Lu always leaves you wanting more after you finish one of her novels, and that's what I'm feeling right now. I need Champion, ASAP. 

   Prodigy was really good. The beginning just left off where Legend did, and the events and unstoppable things that happened just made me want to squeal. I am a total fangirl for this series, and couldn't have asked for a better middle to the trilogy... okay maybe one that was a little better. I felt that the story wasn't as strong as the first book, but never mind, it was really good.

    I loved the sneakiness that Day and June did together, they're a squad, they're a team, they're a couple, and I love them. June is superb, and is a strong woman, but when her memories come back to her, the overtake her, and completely change her. Day is adorable, and is definitely the mastermind behind everything the couple does.

      Great and heart-stopping. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!