Shine, by Lauren Myracle

Thursday 12 December 2013

Title: Shine

Author: Lauren Myracle

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: May 1, 2011

Publisher: Amulet Books

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.87

Age Group: 11+





   Lauren Myracle has always impressed me with her books. Ever since I was a tween, she has always been my inspiration and favourite author. Now, it's time for me to read another teen book from her.

 Shine was really deep. I feel that there's so much meaning to it, from "another" side of the story, and you could tell. Lauren is partnering up with a foundation who also has its side of the story.

 So this book focused on Cat, who's best gay friend, Patrick has been left as nothing. He's been beat up and attacked, and is currently in a deep uprisen coma. She needs to find the attacker, and she is the only who can.

 I loved this story so much. It's deep, and gorgeous.

1 comment :

  1. Glad you loved this one, and I like how you said that it was deep and gorgeous! I've really liked some of Lauren Myracle's other books, so I'll have to check this one out too. :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!