Hades, by Alexandra Adornetto

Monday 16 December 2013

Title: Hades

Author: Alexandra Adornetto

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: August 30, 2011

Publisher: Feiwel & Friends

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.97

Age Group: 12+





    Since this was the sequel to Halo, we left off from where the first book left off, all after the incident with Jake. This takes place six months after the whole fiasco, and Bethany is now used to the old daily routine of keeping things calm and steady. But she soon realizes that things aren't over yet with Jake, they're just about to begin...

   I enjoyed the first book better actually, but I founded this one to have much more action, and drama happening to the characters and the Georgian town that they live in.

   Xavier as usual was a heartthrob, the promise ring thing that Beth and him did was adorable, like you can't even imagine. xD. 

   Alexandra Adornetto has done it again. SHE WROTE THIS WHEN SHE WAS IN COLLEGE? Unbelievable, this is a work of art. 

   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!