|BookExpo America (BEA) is the best bookish event in the world. If you have|
not heard of it, you're in a different world. A world that does not include bookish
Yesterday I decided to *inwardly* celebrate a special day that means so much to me, and of course—to other book bloggers. ONE WEEK UNTIL BEA!
|Jimmy Fallon knows how to party.|
- THE BEAN. Oh, come on, you know we all must see it
- To see the city where Veronica Roth imagined Divergent and how it came to life
- CULTURE. GOOD FOOD. You know what I mean!
- A city that is not as busy as NYC, which allows me to see everything
- SHOPPING. Michigan Avenue, here I come!
- UofChicago. I'm heading on a tour there! (I would also LOVE to see Northwestern).
- A midwestern city! This would be the farthest west I have ever been in the US. Not that I expect anything different
- Publicists! I have to email everyone and ask if they are heading to Chicago!
- Bloggers! New friends, here I come!
There's a lot more, but my brain's a little jittery at the moment because I am thinking of school, as usual. I will be missing four school days in total, which is not absolute torture but close. But hey, this is educational! I'll probably bring some books back for my teachers too. *begs for 100 percents*
Instead of repeating all of my tips on going to the show, here are links to last year's posts from me! Of course, there will be recaps this year.
- BEA 2015 Recap: BookCon
- BEA 2015 Recap: My Overall Thoughts
- BEA 2015 Maze: Part I
- BEA 2015 Recap: Day 1
- BEA 2015 Recap: Day 2
- BEA 2015 Recap: Day 3
You must have enough of my own typing and writing. Here are some extra stuff that I found from other great bloggers!
- Nori made a spreadsheet! (I have one too, but this is for assurance).
- Ashley @ Nose Graze wrote an excellent post!
THERE WILL BE RECAPS, EXCELLENCE AND PHOTOS. I hope I could see some of you there!