Stacking the Shelves #54: November 8

Sunday 8 November 2015
-Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we bloggers
share our weekly hauls and new additions!-

This Week's Headlines:

I've finally destressified, if that's a word that makes sense. I had this mega-huge History test on Friday, which literally took out so many of my brain cells and I was left the most exhausted person on the planet. Yesterday, I got to relax and read, which was a first in a long time! 

I'm really excited to showcase this week's haul because I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive. 4 books from publishers? This is a first and I'm very, very thankful and grateful because I know how hard it is to get them. I love Sourcebooks, St. Martin's Griffin and Merit Press to the moon and back! *barfs because that is the most cliché phrase one can use* This week doesn't look too bad for me, as I only have a quiz on Wednesday and that's just about it. Let me cross my fingers because something can come up at any moment!

How was your week? Anything exciting? Any new additions?

My Book Haul:

I love this cover! I wanted to take a photo with all of my school yearbooks,
but meh.
The Yearbook by Carol Masciola: Wooo! I really have enjoyed Merit Press's historical fiction novels, and this seems like it'll be another charm for me! Except... this deals with time travel which is fifteen times better than your old average historical fiction story. 

AGH I WANTED THESE STORIES FROM THE START.
Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame: This seems like one of those books that'll just be about drama, which is awesome at some points of time. This cover is utter fabulousness. Eee!

The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey: Aww, sisterhood and friendship! This sounds like a beautiful story and I can't wait to jump into Ramey's world of fiction!


Tell the Story to its End by Simon P. Clark: Horror stories are my guilty pleasures. And why am I guilty? Because I sometimes get scared to death but I adore them anyway. 

*A huge-huge thank you to Sourcebooks, Merit Press and St. Martin's Griffin! You all are amazing!*

Posts You May Have Missed:

How are you? What are your latest additions?

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!