So I'm really late with this post, but why not do it now, when it's November? I can tell you that school has seriously disrupted my reading schedule this year and I'm not too proud of it. First, before we get into any kind of discussion, let's take a look at the books I've read in September:
It feels like I've read these a LONG time ago! My favourite novel from all of these was P.S. I Still Love You. It is such an amazing read and totally 4.5 worthy.
The worst from these? Zeroes, Teardrop and Mosquitoland. I don't feel like talking about negativity, so let's just get away from this topic in general.
The number of ARCs from these? 2. 14 books were read during September, and I know I could've done better.
This is embarrassing. 12 books? I NEED TO BEAT THIS. My favourite book from these was Every Last Word and Dumplin'. The Masked Truth also rocked, too. And the worst? The Three, The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Out of Reach. Egh.
4 ARCs were read, and two were from BEA!
So now that it's the middle of November, I want to boost my reading speed a little and at least get to twenty, although I am setting a high goal and hope for myself. Let's just hope that it could happen, as life and being initiative is about setting goals for yourself and staying organized, at the same time as staying calm and happy without any anxiety whatsoever.
Here are the top posts of these two months! I want to post/comment more:
- Waiting on Wednesday #12: Shade Me by Jennifer Brown
- Waiting on Wednesday #13: Vicarious by Paula Stokes
- Waiting on Wednesday #14: The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- School: We Need a Better Reading Curriculum!
- Waiting on Wednesday #16: Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- Raincoast Winter/Spring Preview
- Waiting on Wednesday #17: The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
- Word on the Street 2015 Recap
- Waiting on Wednesday #18: My Lady Jane
- Waiting on Wednesday #19: Ask Me How I Got Here
- Waiting on Wednesday #20: The Prophecy of Shadows
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga // It Broke My Heart, Literally.
- Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes // A Cute Contemporary That Touches Uniqueness
- Starters by Lissa Price // I Had Lower Expectations!
- ARC Review: The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle // Just in Time for Halloween!