September/October Wrap-Up

Thursday 19 November 2015

So I'm really late with this post, but why not do it now, when it's November? I can tell you that school has seriously disrupted my reading schedule this year and I'm not too proud of it. First, before we get into any kind of discussion, let's take a look at the books I've read in September:



It feels like I've read these a LONG time ago! My favourite novel from all of these was P.S. I Still Love You. It is such an amazing read and totally 4.5 worthy.

The worst from these? Zeroes, Teardrop and Mosquitoland. I don't feel like talking about negativity, so let's just get away from this topic in general.

The number of ARCs from these? 2. 14 books were read during September, and I know I could've done better.

Here's October:


This is embarrassing. 12 books? I NEED TO BEAT THIS. My favourite book from these was Every Last Word and Dumplin'. The Masked Truth also rocked, too. And the worst? The Three, The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Out of Reach. Egh.

4 ARCs were read, and two were from BEA!

~~

So now that it's the middle of November, I want to boost my reading speed a little and at least get to twenty, although I am setting a high goal and hope for myself. Let's just hope that it could happen, as life and being initiative is about setting goals for yourself and staying organized, at the same time as staying calm and happy without any anxiety whatsoever.

The Posts: 

Here are the top posts of these two months! I want to post/comment more:

Discussions:
Top Reviews:


How was your October? What are your favourite fall reads? What are your goals?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!