Waiting on Wednesday #25: Wanderlost

Wednesday 6 January 2016
Wanderlost, by Jen Malone
Publication: May 31, 2016, by HarperTeen
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 352
Format: Paperback

Seventeen-year-old Aubree has always idolized her adventurous older sister, even while utterly content to track Elizabeth’s antics from the cozy comforts of home, in the tender care of doting parents. So when Elizabeth gets herself in "a touch of trouble” and, for the first time ever, actually needs Aubree's help, Bree is flattered but insistent.

There’s no way she can do what Elizabeth is asking. Impersonate her recent-college-grad sis all summer, just so Elizabeth can score the recommendation she needs to land her dream position? Nope, nope, not gonna happen.

ESPECIALLY when Elizabeth’s summer job is leading a bus tour.
A bus tour across Europe.
A senior citizens' bus tour across Europe.
And that's even before Bree finds out that the tour owner’s super-cute son (who is decidedly NOT elderly) will be a last-minute addition.

Bree would have to be crazy. Or would she?

This is going to be beautiful. I always recall how I have the largest case of wanderlust, and that I want to travel the world. At least books could give me that experience, right? Wanderlost is going to be gorgeous. I need it so badly. Eeeeeeeee!


What are you anticipating the most this week? If you had to choose one place to travel to, where would you go?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!