Angel Burn, by L.A. Weatherly

Monday 6 January 2014




Angel Burn (Angel #1), by L.A. Weatherly

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Angels

Other Angel Books

Rating: 4/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "Willow knows she's different from other girls, and not just because she loves tinkering with cars. Willow has a gift. She can look into the future and know people's dreams and hopes, their sorrows and regrets, just by touching them. she has no idea where this power comes from. But the assassin, Alex, does. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows more about Willow than Willow herself does. He knows that her powers link to dark and dangerous forces and that he's one of the few humans left who can fight them. When Alex finds himself falling in love with his sworn enemy, he discovers that nothing is as it seems, least of all good and evil."


Review:


  • I had enough of those cheesy books with love triangles and where the love interest is some sort of supernatural creature. Angel Burn is the new "it" book that every teen girl and boy should pick up, the events were fascinating and the whole book itself was addicting.
  • This book was very fast paced, although it did take a while for the romance to start. 
  • I loved Alex and Willow together. Some people may disagree, but I totally ship them. They're a perfect couple! 
  • Willow was a good character, I like girls who are unique and different from other characters like those who resemble those other brats in other books.
  • I found this to be gorgeous and addicting. I got sucked in from the start. L.A. Weatherly's writing style is different from other authors and I really would like to see what else she is going to come up with in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!