Unleashed, by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié

Sunday 12 January 2014
Unleashed, (Unleashed #1), by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Paranormal Romance
Other Unleashed Books
Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Katelyn McBride’s life changed in an instant when her mother died. Uprooted from her California home, Katelyn was shipped to the middle of nowhere, Arkansas, to her only living relative, her grandfather. And now she has to start over in Wolf Springs, a tiny village in the Ozark Mountains. Like any small town, Wolf Springs has secrets. But the secrets hidden here are more sinister than Katelyn could ever imagine. It’s a town with a history that reaches back centuries, spans continents, and conceals terrifying truths. And Katelyn McBride is about to change everything.
Broken families, ageless grudges, forced alliances, and love that blooms in the darkest night—welcome to Wolf Springs.

Review:
  • I thought that I took a large break from werewolf novels and now was the time to go back to one more, but I was wrong. These books with this concept get too annoying, and you expect the same thing every time. We all know what's going to happen and who the characters will become by the end of the novel. Let me guess, this is going to become a trilogy as well. 
  • The plot was too slow-moving. I wasn't addicted at all, and I many times thought that I should put it down. I was really surprised with the outcome because I really wanted to like it.
  • Katelyn, the main character, was very... dull. I didn't see her as an interesting person despite all the drama that she created. The only thing I liked about this novel was Kat's background story and everything that happened to her and what became of her.
  • Hmm... I was confused, I needed something better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!