Late Book Haul Post!

Saturday 31 May 2014


    

    First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't read/posted for a lengthy couple of days. :) I went on an overnight class trip to the capital city, and of course, there was no time to read, but I did manage to complete one book! :)

     This is a late book haul- I received these books before my trip, but here's the haul. :) Thank you to Wendy Darling from The Midnight Garden, who has granted me the opportunity to have these books. I won part of her Spring Giveaway, for the Lighthearted Contemporary Bundle!

        I actually have wanted Don't Even Think About It for a long time! SO YAY FOR THAT and the rest of the these amazing books! 

        Thanks a million to Wendy, and for these amazing books for existing. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!