Waiting on Wednesday #38: Strange the Dreamer

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1), by Laini Taylor
Publication: September 27, 2016, by Little Brown BFYR
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Fantasy
Pages: 528

Strange the Dreamer is the story of:

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.
Welcome to Weep.

BEA 2016, HERE I COME. This book is going to be the new Truthwitch of BEA. Last year, the whole crowd went MEGA INSANE for Susan Dennard and Truthwitch, and I NEED to get in line for Laini Taylor. I LOVE THE COVER OF THIS BOOK. LIBRARIANS? GODS? CITIES? BLOOD CANDY? Holy moly, this is a fangirl's dream come true, it's incredible. The title itself is extremely poetical. I cannot even imagine what the book itself holds.

I have never read anything by Laini, but I'M SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!


What are you anticipating the most this week? What BEA 2016 books have captivated you and your crazy attention spans?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!