The Very Important Life Recap Post #2: My Goals/Blogging Depression

Monday 8 February 2016



I'm a sore loser. I'm kidding—I do not like to put myself down in public, especially on the internet. I'm kidding again. But I am not kidding about being a horrible reviewer and blogger. WHERE HAVE I BEEN, YOU ASK? Around, though not quite. 

I have said this millions of times, but I suck at time management on this platform. I write reviews, post them on Goodreads, and wait for it to pop up on my feed. I barely have time to comment, to improve my theme and create new pages and promote my blog on new social media platforms, like Pinterest, for example. Although it is not January, and it is a little late for New Year's resolutions, I promise myself that I could do this.


I am in a rigorous high school program that contains so many of hours dedicated to homework, studying, and improving one's learning skills. It is hard to do the things I love because I have so many of these favourite things. When it's not blogging, it's reading, when it's not reading, it's learning a new language, when it's not learning a new language, it's worrying about a test and so on. It is hard, but I want to still feel like school and blogging are at the same level. I do not want to succeed in one thing, and leave my hobbies as "just hobbies," or interests that I have. In case you have not noticed, blogging is a big part of my life and I am solemnly dedicated to it. I cannot let myself fall behind.

Right now, I have a ton of reviews to write. They're all formatted, ready to go, but I just have to find the time to write them. Make them spectacular, not some 200-worded summary. I want fabulousness. I am stressed out. 

Where have I been lately? Sitting on my desk chair, doing math/science/history homework, studying for exams (we'll get to that eventually), at NEW YORK CITY for New Year's (a fabulous experience that changed my life, a recap is yet to come) and dreaming about me being caught up. I could achieve it. I could bring blog traffic and views. I am excited.


This is basically a kind of yoo-hoo where-have-I-been post that everyone should read. Tomorrow and from then on, reviews and posts are coming. Yay. I will comment on your blogs. I love you all. WHAT AM I DOING HERE? Aren't I supposed to be getting on track and recapping all of the amazing experiences I've had in the past little while? 

I love you all. I love this. I love feeling like I could achieve something great. Let us please, get this party started.

2 comments :

  1. Wow, are you busy! Hope you can get done what you want to without being too stressed. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! Yeah, I hope I could continue to stay organized! :DD

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!