Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook

Wednesday 12 February 2014
Nobody But Us, by Kristin Halbrook
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary, Romance
Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Will:
Maybe I'm too late. Maybe Zoe's dad stole all her fifteen years and taught her to be scared. I'll undo it. Help her learn to be strong again, and brave. Not that I'm any kind of example, but we can learn together.
When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can't run fast enough.
Zoe:
Maybe it'll take Will years to come to terms with being abandoned. Maybe it'll take forever. I'll stay with him no matter how long it takes to prove that people don't always leave, don't always give up on you.

Review:
  • This is one of the best contemporary romances that I've read in a while. It's the book that I was waiting for.
  • Authors normally don't choose to write about runaway teenage romances, but I'm glad that Kristin Halbrook did. The romance in this book was so so strong, I just loved it! 
  • Zoe was the "wimp" of the duo. I understand that she was a female and didn't do and wasn't supposed to do a lot of unexpected things, but I wanted her to be a little more kick-ass, if you know what I mean. 
  • Will was absolutely adorable. I wanted him to ride with me into the sunset, NO JOKE.
  • I can't wait for more from this brilliant work from this amazing author!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!