Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Tuesday 11 February 2014
Nightshade (Nightshade #1), by Andrea Cremer
Genre: Supernatural, Werewolves, Love-Triangle
Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Calla is the alpha female of a shape-shifting wolf pack. She is destined to marry Ren Laroche, the pack's alpha male. Together, they would rule their pack together, guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But then, Calla saves a beautiful human boy, who captures her heart. Calla begins to question everything - her fate, her existence, and her world and the orders the Keepers have asked her to follow. She will have to make a choice. But will she follow her heart if it means losing everything, including her own life?

Review:
  • I normally don't EVER EVER read or like werewolf books. They all end up the same with that cheesy romance and everything. BUT I WAS WRONG THE WHOLE TIME. Nightshade is the BEST werewolf book I've ever read in eternity.
  • The characters were thrilling, and I adored the love triangle, TEAM SHAY FOR LIFE! The romance was gorgeous, definitely proving how much Calla loved Shay with all her heart and would do anything for him. She truly showed that love has risks, and she was willing to take those risks naturally and for her own good.
  • In the beginning, the book was very slow paced and took a while to get to the point, that was basically my only flaw that I saw in this novel. I sticked with the gorgeous book and it definitely got better, in fact, it turned out amazing by the end.
  • I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE NIGHTSHADE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!