Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt

Wednesday 5 February 2014
Watch Me, by Lauren Barnholdt
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit
Rating: 4/5 stars

She thinks she has nothing to hide…
Ally has everything under control. She’s about to move into a house full of strangers and have her life broadcast to the world, but as long as she still has her long-distance boyfriend, Corey, nothing can go wrong. Nothing, that is, until Ally starts spending time with her housemate Drew, the hot and sensitive guy who always seems to be around when she needs someone the most.
As suspicions and lies start pulling Ally and Corey apart, she’s not sure if she can trust anyone, not even herself. Ally is about to learn the hard way that life is what happens when everyone is looking, and it doesn’t always capture her good side…

Review:
  • Lauren Barnholdt always pleases me with her novels. She is one of my favourite chick-lit authors and I find that she has the best story ideas forming in her mind.
  • I find that books about reality TV are always the same and end up predictable, but Lauren made this idea form into a gorgeous book with too much drama, not in a bad way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!