Vanished by Meg Cabot

Saturday 8 February 2014
Vanished (1-800-WHERE-R-U #1-2), by Meg Cabot
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Supernatural
Rating: 4/5 stars

A gift…or a curse?
Jessica Mastriani has never liked attention. All she wants is to make it to high school graduation like any ordinary girl. But when Jess is struck by lightning, she becomes anything but ordinary: suddenly she has the ability to locate missing children.
Now Jess is getting noticed in all the wrong ways and by all the wrong people. The media is obsessed with her and her story. The FBI is tapping her phone. And what’s going on with sexy senior Rob? Soon Jess learns the hard way that not everyone who is lost wants to be found….
With no one to trust, it's up to Jess to decide what to do with her new power—before it’s decided for her.

Review:
  • I really enjoyed this book! Lightning is a concept that I love to read about and this was a perfect example of that! I do wish that the books would've stayed as one- particularly the first one by itself. To me, that's where everything started and basically ended, and it was the best out of the two.
  • Jess was definitely a kick-ass character. She was so good at hiding her emotions and definitely hiding herself from the FBI and everyone else who didn't understand what she was going through. I loved these two books though!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!