The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal

Friday 7 February 2014
The Lifeguard, by Deborah Blumenthal
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit
Rating: 4/5 stars

Spending the summer at her aunt's beach house, teenaged Sirena struggles with her parents' divorce and falls in love with a mysterious lifeguard.






Review:
  • Since I am currently on vacation, I wanted to read a fun summer novel and that's just what I got! The Lifeguard was the perfect summer love story for all the chicks out there. 
  • In the beginning, I didn't like Sirena at all. She was too whiny and only wanted Pilot to notice her. Pilot was adorable and a total heartthrob.
  • The author created a gorgeous contemporary-love story that made me laugh and build up tears in my eyes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!